Isaiah predicted, Wo on Jerusalem (Ariel) and told today’s Israel to ‘ad up the years’. The Book of Jubilees scroll, found at Qumran, provides the proper detail; dating the Jubilees all the way back to Adam.
Ezekiel declares the absolute end for certain countries. Tracing backwards from this point, helps us to understand what is about to happen.
The Song of Tyre is a song that is to be sung when Tyre falls beneath the waves. Since this has never happened. The future events that the King of Tyre will do are hidden in the song. This is important because he spoken of as the ‘anointed cherub that covereth’. This term is used for Satan. We may conclude the King of Tyre is the Antichrist and his role in the future events begin to be explained in the song.
A Commentary on Selected Verses (4Ql74) provides a step by step plan for those who are to fly from their countries to Mount Zion in preparation of the coming events. It was supposed to have been written by the Essene Teacher.
So now we understand that the little child was the Messiah that would go to Egypt. There he would teach the meek and poor.
A scroll found in Israel dates back to the time of Jesus and indicates that Jesus and Judas were raised by the esstnes and that Jesus became their teacher.
This scroll agress with the Damascus Document of the Dead Sea scrolls agrees which this as it uses an unusual phrase; “He raised them up a teacher of righteousness”. The term “a child is raised up”, connects to;
- Isaiah 11:6 KJV … and a little child shall lead them.
This is exactly where Jesus went. Josepjhus records that ONIAS II went to Cleo II and Ptolomy IV requesting 5 cities.
- In that day five cities in the land of Egypt will be speaking the language of Canaan (Hebrew) and swearing allegiance to the LORD of hosts; one will be called the City of the Sun…"
It was established for the worship of "God the most High," as that at Jerusalem (Ant., 13:62–68).
- Isaiah 19:19 19 In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them…Then the Lord will be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians will know the Lord.
It is evident that Onias II (Israel’s Ousted High Priest) believed this was the time, "God the most High”, would send them a saviour, and a great one.” And that is what they expected to occur in Egypt. Over 100,000 Jews went to the five cities to fulfill the prophecy and records shew that Jesus as a baby became known as this great one.
- Babylon Iraq will sink below the Euphrates
- A war will be declared against Damascus; with a future date set.
- Water will overflow the hiding place resurrected the carcase in the secret place.